The Luto Double Curtain Switch is a smart switch that lets you manage your curtains from anywhere. You may open and close your curtains with a simple tap on your smartphone or smart device without having to get up and adjust them manually. The switch is also compatible with voice assistants like Google Assistant, Alexa, and Siri, so you can control your curtains using your voice.
1. Features of the Luto Smart Curtain Switch
The Luto Double Curtain Smart Switch is part of the Luto Smart Touch Switch series, therefore it has the same design as the other smart switches.
- Uses capacitive touch technology. Tempered glass faceplate with scratch and impact resistance.
- Combined with an evenly glowing LED ring around it thanks to Double-Shot technology, with the Lumi logo in the right corner serving as a brand highlight and product attraction.
- The LED light is always lit up whether it is on or off; helps users to see the switch immediately even in the dark, making the house more sophisticated, elegant and modern.
2. Classification of Luto double curtain smart switch
Lumi double curtain smart switch includes the following types:
- Color: Black and White
- Shape: Rectangle and Square
- Number of touch buttons: 4 (open/stop curtain 1, close/stop curtain 1, open/stop curtain 2, and close/stop curtain 2)
According to shape:
- Rectangle: 123 x 78 x 32.5 mm
- Square: 95 x 95 x 32.5 mm
3. Functions of the Luto Smart Switch for Double Curtains
- The Luto Smart Curtain Switch is a smart touch switch. You just need to lightly touch the LED ring on the glass surface to control the opening/closing of a double curtain device (2-layer curtain) – horizontal sliding curtain.
- Lumi smart switches can also be managed remotely thanks to Zigbee/BLE Mesh wireless connection technology. Even when you’re not at home, you can close/open curtains easily via a smartphone.
- When integrated into the Lumi smart home system, the Luto double curtain switch device can connect to other devices such as motion sensors, door sensors through the central controller.
- Luto smart switches can receive control commands from the Lumi Life+ application on devices such as smartphones, tablets, or computers when connected to Wi-Fi or 3G.
- This allows users to operate completely automatically according to scenes, schedules, or operate according to the smart security system.
4. Operation of the Luto Double Curtain Smart Switch
The double curtain smart switch has 4 buttons on its face, corresponding to the buttons: open/stop curtain 1, close/stop curtain 1, open/stop curtain 2, and close/stop curtain 2.
- When the double curtain is open, the indicator light on the Open button will turn red.
- After the double curtain is fully open, the Open button will turn green.
- When closing the double curtain, the indicator light on the Close button will turn red.
- After the double curtain is fully closed, the Close button will turn green.
- When the double curtain is pressed to stop, the Stop button will be similar to the above.
Installing smart switches in curtain systems allows users to operate the system and view its status via an app. This makes it easy and convenient to operate curtains remotely rather than by pulling them manually.
5. Applications of the Luto double Curtain Switch
- Schedule, turn on/off timer: Set a timer for each device and turn it on/off by the hour, day, or week. You may also set up scenes to have the curtain work automatically.
For example: The curtains automatically open at 5:30 a.m. to welcome the new day, and close at 10 p.m. to end the day. Your space becomes significantly more pleasant and convenient.
- With Lumi’s voice recognition solution, you can control the curtain system with your own “powerful voice”.
For example: when you say the command “OK GOOGLE, OPEN CURTAIN; Hey SIRI, OPEN CURTAIN” all the curtains in the house will be completely opened or closed, depending on the command.
Using a double curtain smart switch is easy to use for the elderly. Voice-controlled smart homes are an ideal choice for every Vietnamese family.